CHF14821 - Stunning character property, located at the very end of a no-through lane in the countryside near Castillonnes, 3 bedroom former Farmhouse with a beautiful Dovecote on three floors, a former Wine store Barn, a stone Outbuilding and a vast stone Barn (roof in good condition), including a group of lovely stone outbuildings to restore. Set in 2.47 ACRES of land.
The driveway entrance is lined with beautiful trees which leads you up to this superb property, partly habitable, with many other areas to convert, offering the possibility to create a gite complex.
Agency fees included.
The environment will enchant you with its calm and tranquility, yet under 1 kilometer from the Bastide CASTILLONNES with amenities.
Part of the main Farmhouse has been converted into a family home and comprises, on the ground floor :
Entrance hall (17,41 m²) : old quarry tiled floor, stone fireplace, exposed stone and wooden beams, old stone sink,
Sitting room (30,20 m²) : old quarry tiled floor, French doors + window, fireplace with wood burning stove,
Kitchen (18,50 m²) : old quarry tiled floor, French door, cupboard,
Double Bedroom (14,38 m²) : storage cupboard,
Inner hallway (7,27 m²) : tiled floor
WC (1,70 m²) : tiled floor
Bathroom (6,59 m²) : tiled floor, French window/door,
Double Bedroom 2 (20,64 m²) : large cupboard, French window/door,
A second hallway (5,62 m²) : fireplace,
Double Bedroom 3 (18,39 m²) : remodeled fireplace, storage space, water pipes in place to create a Bathroom, French window/door.
A second Kitchen (19,13 m²) : Gironde floor tiles, fireplace, glass door.
Adjoining the Farmhouse :
* A large room to renovate (36,87 m²) : stone and concrete floor, access door to the adjoining Pigeonnier (former Dovecote).
Superb Dovecote (Pigeonnier) on three levels comprising, floor by floor :
* A room (26,57 m²) : clay floor
* A former bedroom (26,57 m²) : parquet floor, two windows
* An attic (26,57 m²) : parquet floor, beautiful exposed timbers, easily convertible room, unobstructed view of the countryside
Also adjoining the Farmhouse :
* A former Wine store building (116,07 m²) : part concrete and part clay floors, exposed beams, loft area above the house, two large openings.
* A stone Outbuilding (25 m2) : clay floor, 2 beautiful bread ovens with a inverted boat hull shaped hood
* A small room for storage of fire wood (5 m²) : clay floor.
* A vast stone barn (315,59 m²) : clay floor, original beams, roof in excellent condition, several openings
* Covered Lean-to in front.
Further former Tobacco Barn.
Outbuilding to renovate with covered Terrace..
At the entrance of the property :
Stone hen houses
The old stone pigsties
The property is surrounded by approximately 10.000 m² of land, (2.47 Acres) with a Well. There is also the possibility of installing a Swimming Pool on the land.
Shops can be found in Castillonnès which is under 1 kilometer from this exceptional property.
Reference : CHF14821