CHF16261- Located only s few kilometers from two towns with shops, lovely old Farmhouse with several Barns and an independent Apartment, set in 9.4 ACRES of land, in one piece, 2 entrances. Ideal for horses.
20 minutes south of Bergerac.
Entrance hall with WC and a small Shower room, staircase to the first floor, cupboard under the stairs.
Large Sitting/dining room and a fitted Kitchen (50 m²) tiled floor, French doors to the garden, high ceilings, a bright and spacious room.
On the first floor:
Landing with cupboard and WC,
Bathroom (3.9 m²), tiled floor and walls,
1st double Bedroom (12 m²) wooden floor, window overlooking the garden.
2nd double Bedroom (19.5 m²) wooden floor, window.
3rd double Bedroom (15.5 m²) wooden floor, window overlooking the garden.
Total living area: (110 m2)
Oil-fired central heating, fireplace with heat recuperation system.
The walls on the north side are all insulated.
The house was built in 1940 /1945 with chalk stone from the region.
The Outbuildings / Barns:
Large barn: (160 m²) foot print.
This barn has been subdivided into 3 parts:
* A 1st part is equipped with the central heating boiler 'Chappée'.
* A 2nd part is currently used as a Workshop.
* The 3rd part has been transformed into an apartment and comprises: a Living room with a wood stove, a Shower room and WC, and a Bedroom. (the apartment is in need of updating ).
* A part is used as a Garage.
* A Shed / lean to (70 m²) + (20 m²), concrete floor.
* A double Garage / shed (60 m²), concrete floor.
* A beautiful wooden and stone Barn (90 m²) open at the front.
* A Cow shed (180 m²) semi-open, perfect for horses.
The property is set in approximately 3.8 hectares in one piece (9.3 Acres) with two entrances / paths of chalk gravel with access to each building.
Located a few kilometers from two villages, each with its shops, baker, bar / restaurants, schools etc.
Agency fees included
Reference : CHF16261