- Large Lounge 65 m², with mezzanine, cast iron wood burning stove "GODEN", French ceiling, terracotta tiled floor, exposed stone walls, glazed door opening on to a terrace and Garden.
- Dining Room 40 m² with original fireplace, tiled floor, exposed beams, double aspect windows and a door opening on to a terrace and Garden.
- Large Fitted Kitchen 22 m² with wooden floor (glazed chestnut), triple aspect windows and a door opening on to the courtyard.
- Large Double Bedroom (1) with double aspect windows and terracotta tiled floor.
- Shower Room with tiled floor and walls, shower and washbasin.
- Separate WC.
On the First Floor
- Mezzanine Study with wooden floor, exposed beams over looking the dining room.
- Large Double Bedroom (2) with exposed beams, chestnut wooden floor, a Velux window and 3 further small windows.
- Large Bedroom (3) 22 m² with exposed beams and wooden floor.
- Spacious Family Bathroom with bath, washbasin, separate W.C. and small cupboard.
GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH HOT WATER PRODUCTION (1000 L) + FIREPLACE and WOOD BURNER - SECURED DOUBLE GLAZING - VERY GOOD INSOLATION .
Exterior : Terraces. Courtyard. Stone Outbuildings (1 attached and 1 detached)
- Garage used for storage and workshop.
- Garage for 2 vehicles.
- A Summer Kitchen overlooking the courtyard with sink and barbecue.
- Garden and Grounds of 26.4 acres with pond, pasture and mature woodland.
Agency Fees Included